You will learn:
- The stages of team development, and how managers oversee this process to ensure team success.
- To build a productive and successful team.
- To navigate through the barriers to team effectiveness.
- How motivation relates to managing employees and organizational success.
- New ways other people are motivating employees.
Course length: 23 minutes
Senior Real Estate Manager, CBRE
Nathan Sovich is a Senior Real Estate Manager with CBRE who oversees operation of Pasadena Towers, a Class A Commercial High-Rise Office Campus along the historic Rose Parade Route in Pasadena. Nathan has spent a decade working in commercial real estate, managing various locations with CBRE in Century City, Downtown LA and Pasadena. Nathan is most proud of his involvement within CBRE’s Rising Professional Organization, recently nominated to oversee the networking groups entire West Coast operation. Starting out as an admin in the industry, Nathan has a great sense of what it takes to perform all facets of property management and enjoys assisting others to achieve their own career goals.