COVID-19 Building Re-Entry: HVAC and Water Systems
- Registration Closed
With buildings partially vacant due to COVID-19, managers must consider how the closure has impacted their HVAC and water systems, and the steps necessary to improving and maintaining healthy air and water.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What you can do to improve indoor air quality, including humidity levels, filtration and air flow
- How to modify engineering controls in line with ASHRAE guidelines
- New technologies and products
- The effect of stagnant water and contaminants, and steps for prevention and water sampling
- The benefits of communicating to tenants efforts to improve air and water quality
Course length: 32 minutes
CE Credits: 0.53
Vice President, Regional Manager, Healthy Buildings by UL
Mr. McCrady is the Vice President & Regional Manager for Healthy Buildings Testing & Diagnostics Division. Drawing from extensive experience, Mr. McCrady provides expertise, technical development and training, project oversight, report production and client support for the western region. He has over 16 years of experience successfully managing and overseeing projects, technical staff and business development. Mr. McCrady relies on his in depth knowledge of the needs and concerns of building owners and managers to develop efficient, cost effective solutions to any indoor environmental issue.