Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) for Property Managers
Your HVAC system keeps your building -- and your tenants -- comfortable in all kinds of weather and conditions. This two-part webinar explores the basics of the components of your HVAC system and how effective maintenance and controls protect your HVAC investment.
The program includes the following two webinars:
HVAC 101: Basics for Beginners
- Introduction to heat.
- Introduction to refrigeration.
- Typical commercial office equipment/product identification.
HVAC 202: Beyond the Basics - Maintenance and Controls
- The benefits of preventative maintenance.
- Energy efficiency measures to improve performance and track savings over time.
- Controls: types of controls, how they work and how building automation is critical to optimal HVAC function.
Course length: 55 minutes
CE Credits: 0.91
Expires: 7 days after first access
Service Manager, Energy Solutions Consultant Mesa Energy Systems, an EMCOR Company
As the Service Manager of the Irvine branch, Trenton is responsible for profitable operations of the Inland Empire, Orange County, Los Angeles, and South Bay teams, including the training, safety, and operations for 40 mechanics and technicians. Trenton also took on the implementation of a training committee which encourages safety and further develops the skills of the field technicians and mechanics. Trenton has over 25 years of mechanical experience and knowledge. In 2009, Trenton joined EMCOR Services Mesa Energy Systems as a Foreman and six years later, became a Service Manager.